Friday, March 13, 2015

New Blog! Find me posting on www.creativelenna.com/blog/

I've decided to make a big change and discontinue writing blog posts here on blogspot. I have created a new blog that is part of my website. All posts from this blog have been imported to my new blog! 

If you have been getting a feed for this older blogspot blog it will be outdated now.
I will not be posting to this location anymore.  I will leave my blogspot blog in place as an archive, but any new posts will be found on the new blog: www.creativelenna.com/blog/ 
I hope to see you there!

Commenting is simple on the new blog that's part of my website. You need to sign in with any of these accounts: Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Squarespace to leave a comment. Comments are moderated as always and will not be published until approved! I hope you enjoy the new blog,
please don't hesitate to ask me any questions via comment or email.
creatively yours, lenna


3 comments:

  1. Changed it on my blog list just now! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤ hugs to you, frieda!! Love it that you are the first to make the change!!

      Delete
  2. How exciting - I will get my blog list changed forthwith :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...