Tuesday, June 17, 2014

my journey : daily ICAD art breaks

Index Cards #12-13-14-15
June 12: Rubber stamping and watercolor crayons are my favorite go-to's:

 Below is June 13: paint, stamping, collage with tissue & paper napkins. 
This was also done for the Summer of Color Challenge.
Week One: Aqua Blue & Yellow with a smidge of Hot Pink!  

 June 14: I Scraped paint across the card with an old plastic CC 
to create patterns, pretty cool if I say so myself! Click on it for a larger view.
I rubber stamped a favorite saying that means a lot to me.

 June 15: I chose to work with a prompt from Tammy this day: Stickers. I used stickers created from my own photographs and that made it super-fun for me! Rubber stamping of course :)

Earlier today I added cards 8, 9 10 & 11 to the blog, here.

To find out more about Index Card a Day (ICAD) 
visit Tammy at the Daisy Yellow Website
Try doing one! Set the timer for 10 or 15 minutes and be amazed!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. June 12 is so colorful, happy, and hopeful! These are such fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this collection of cards Lenna-esp. your anniversary one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...