Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daily art! Index cards #8-9-10-11

Reoccurring themes and materials used, but interesting how each day is different. 
None of these took longer than 10 or 15 minutes to do. 
I can see so clearly how the HABIT of doing them is what's important. 




Index card a day : do something creative on an index card every day for 61 days.
Doodle, paint, stamp, collage, draw, write, ink, rip - anything!
Anyone can participate. Start anytime, jump in. I HIGHLY recommend this activity.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. So wonderful -- you've got me making index cards now too -- nspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- love these, too. All the different techniques you use- inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Lenna-I like that you have words on yours-I'd be doing the same:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...