Friday, August 23, 2013

Saturated Color


Another wonderful prompt from daisy yellow has made it's way into my positive affirmation art journal. Happy am I to be playing on these pages again. Perhaps not every single day, but very consistently I am called to be present with it . . . whoo hoo!

I started here, with water soluble oil pastels, wetting the page first



The circles and saturated color grew . . .



On the other side of the spread, a large circle and heart took shape



lastly, I hand painted in an affirmation from the list my friend Jo gave me : )



Are you working in an art journal, aspiring to, or doing something else? Let me know with a comment!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. wow Lenna- I feel your energy! Your art has taken on such wonderful color and vibrancy and I'm sure it has everything to do with where you are at spiritually. I remember when muted greens and autumnal colors were your palette of choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving circles and saturated colours as I do, of course I thought this spread is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors. Love the saturation. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bright colours! I like the way one page is covered in circles and the other has a single focal point one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...