Thursday, July 18, 2013

hello again!

I am cleaning things up here on my creativelenna.blogspot - can you tell? Click on the link if you are not already reading directly and you'll see I have returned my blogspot blog to one of the non-dynamic views templates - Yay!

Recently, when I would come by to reference it for a link to a post, I just wasn't happy with the way it was presented. A girl can change her mind as she finds her way, don't you think?? Don't get me wrong, I do love my new tumblr blog. If you have not seen it yet, go check it out! The tumblr format is quite different but a very good one for me to quickly share photos of what I have been working on. Since I have been away from here I have been getting my feet wet in all the techniques I used to do with . . .  index card art! See more here.


I think I will blog here when it fits and continue to use my tumblr blog as well. I hope you will join me on the journey! 




4 comments:

  1. Hello Lenna! I must admit that although I'm on Flickr, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter etc etc I'm more of a Blogger girl. It's the quickest and easiest one for me to find my way round, and the people I follow are all in one place on my sidebar. While I understand that you like Tumblr, it's great to see you back on Blogger!!

    Great index card btw :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to have you back blogging, and I like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me three (and yes a girl can change her mind LOL)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good my dear Lenna. So glad you're back to blogSpot too. I'm with Joanna about being connected in so many places.But I'll still look for you on Tumblr too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...