Wednesday, October 24, 2012

1000 posts!

I can't believe it! This post marks 1000 posts I have written here since December 8th, 2006. yikes! I did not know that was true until I decided to write a short note to tell you that I would be taking a blog break for a while . . . but if you are a regular reader, I bet you guessed that already. I just finished my Nia white belt training last friday and if you have not been here since then, I changed the main photo of the blog to reflect that -check it out here if you are reading via a feed. The Nia White belt training was intense: long days for an entire week, but very well worth it. I learned a lot and have also signed up for the Nia Green belt training held in Sarasota in February. (That tells you something!!) The Green Belt is an optional training based on embodying the skills to teach Nia. : ) In the meantime, I am PACKING! Boxes and boxes. You would think I would be used to this by now, but no I am not - I am slugging through it all. I do think though, that Steven and I have found our home. One that is really for us, on a canal off the Braden River. Not too far from my mom, either. Our moving date is November 6th - So, I am signing off for a while. Thank you for visiting and for all your comments these past six years!!!!!!!!!!

On tuesday I went to Siesta Key beach for Nia class and took this amazing photo . . .


At least it was amazing to me!! Click on it to view larger. I hope you enjoy and I'll catch you on the other side : ) sending love to you and yours, lenna 

Elbow grease is the best polish.
  ~ English proverb





12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1000th post, Lenna! Good luck with your move!Packing is hard but creating a new space is always fun! I hope you enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching such a milestone!

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!
    And Have a great, fun, happy trip!!!!
    hugs from me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the 1000 posts and thank you for keeping this blog! You are such an inspiration!
    Good luck with the moving. I hope you and Steven (and your furry family members) will be very happy in your new house.

    Hugs, Gunvor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that IS an amazing photo - well done!!

    Congrats on your 1000 posts, I'm looking forward to many many more.

    Packing up is HARD WORK but it will all be worth it when you and Steven move in to your wonderful new home.

    Take care and good luck with the move! (ps would you please email me your new address?).

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lenna,
    congratulations with your white belt-and many good wisches for your moove. I wish you a happy new life.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your achievements, blogging and Nia. You'll be chin deep in the move.. good luck with that. Will watch for you when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with all those boxes and who knows what you will discover in the process. I'm sure you and Steven will be really happy in your gorgeous new home and I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of when you've moved in all your possessions . If you have a moment, let me know the new address!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, 1000 posts! Thats quite a milestone, congrats! I've really enjoyed your blog, but I respect that you take a break when you need it. Hopefully when you come back you will have some more lovely art to share with us! Have a good move ~~Kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1000 posts! A big Congratulations - I've enjoyed part of the ride so much. I'm just over 700 since 2009 so I'm catching up. Have a wonderful break -- may the move to your beautiful home be a smooth one. Have fun 'nesting', Lenna. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 1000 posts-wow!!! LOVE your photo of the seagulls! I'll miss you while you're away and can't wait til you're back to share your new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 1000 posts!
    That is really something!
    I love your blog and your swaps, so thank you for being YOU and being around!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...