Wednesday, September 12, 2012

creativity and Nia

Yesterday after Nia class, I was interviewed by international faculty member and trainer Gail Condrick. Gail has already edited this video interview and done a super job - see below. She's putting together a number of videos about the Nia White Belt Training coming up in October and February on beautiful Anna Maria Island in Florida. Gail will be team-training with her friend and Nia instructor/trainer Charlotte Jorgensen, October 13-19, 2012. I will be immersing into this October training! Below are the video clips Gail took of me telling a bit about why I have registered for this training. The video was taken inside Island Yoga Space where we have Nia Classes - I love the prayer flags behind me! I have embedded the video in this blog post, but if for any reason you can't see it please use this direct YouTube Link. To learn more about the White Belt Training and Nia - click here.

Video below: Behind the Scenes Planning a Nia White Belt Intensive with Gail Condrick!



From the Nia Website:

What is Nia?
Nia is a sensory-based movement practice that draws from martial arts, dance arts and healing arts. It empowers people of all shapes and sizes by connecting the body, mind, emotions and spirit. Classes are taken barefoot to soul-stirring music in more than 45 countries. Trainings are designed for those seeking personal enrichment and professional development. Every experience can be adapted to individual needs and abilities. Step into your own joyful journey with Nia, and positively shape the way you feel, look, think and live.

Additional videos: How close is the beach? Gail shows where you can take some time off during the training!

Gail's interview with Irene Schmoller, another White Belt Trainee -and why she is doing the training.

More videos here on Gail's YouTube Channel!

5 comments:

  1. What an experience it was for me to watch your video. It came to me that it was the first time I could hear you speak! And it was a way of getting to know you even better. I'll no doubt watch it several times over.
    You sounded so eager to get started and I'm looking forward so much to hearing (and seeing, perhaps) all about your training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Leena - this is fantastic. I too am looking forward to you beginning and telling us more as you immerse yourself in this program. By the way, you are looking hot! xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful Lenna!! And I know how much you have been enjoying your classes on the beach. I'm sure this is going to be an exhilarating experience for you and look forward to hearing about it. Wish I lived there-I'd be in for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved watching you on video and hearing you speak :) You are FAB!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...