Saturday, July 21, 2012

creative lenna photos

I seem to be taking a lot of photos these days and I realized the other day that photography is my main creative outlet at the moment. Because of this, I recently started a new blog, creative lenna photos. Check it out if you think you might be interested in artistic photos mostly of natural things like geckos, birds, dogs, plants & gardens, beautiful photos of the beach, flowers, clouds . . . there is a nice mix of things there and soon to be more. Here is a peek at today's entry.

I will be back here soon with a step-by-step of creative swap art project I just finished: 
a chunky ATC!

He who does not cross a desert cannot recognize an oasis.
 ~ Italian Proverb 



1 comment:

  1. Amazing to see how lovely your house looks surrounded by all that greenery!All your gardening efforts are certainly paying off!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...