Monday, July 9, 2012

creative lenna photos -new!

I've started a new blog as I wanted a different way to share my photos from the other venues I already use. Something a little different: creative lenna photos. There are just a few posts there now, but I will be adding additional photos in the days to come -old and new, a mix. This newly established blog shares photos I took that I really love for one reason or another, with the emphasis on special photos and just enough text to explain what you are looking at. You can read more about why I set this blog up by clicking on the link "about this photo blog" in the top black bar when you visit . . . just wanted you to know what I'm up to behind the scenes and I hope you enjoy my new online space  : 0 ) lenna

Life just is. You have to flow with it. Give yourself to the moment. Let it happen.
  ~ Jerry Brown



1 comment:

  1. Of course I always love to see your photographs, so I'm over the moon to see I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...