Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spectacular Wonders of the World . . .


Spectacular wonders of the world await you when you get married! I kept looking at this piece of scrapbook paper that came in the Showstoppers Kit with a show /circus theme. I had been working with the kit as a guest designer for Gauche Alchemy and I had already finished my required amount of projects. But this paper kept calling me and I had to do something with it! You can see more step by steps if you like on the gauche alchemy blog post devoted to it, but I will share with you here how this collage turned into a scrapbook page for a new scrapbook I had just purchased. I placed my collage on another piece of scrapbook paper from the showstoppers kit, did a bit of journaling . . . .


. . . and then slipped it into the clear page, voila!


You know, that was fun to do and did not take very long either. It was great to have the coordinating items from the kit to inspire me. I think I will make a few more of these pages for this scrapbook to have a physical, tactile photo remembrance of our life here in Florida. I take a lot of photos but they are in digital form and held mostly on blipfoto or my flickr account. When I make another page, I will share it here with you.

A big thanks to gauche alchemy for inviting me to be their April Guest Designer. I had a blast working with their products and Maggi Flynn was awesome to work with; she did a fabulous job with my projects. xoxo


Passion doesn't have to dwindle; it can deepen.
  ~ Unknown



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea and it looks totally eyecatching and beautiful,
    great work
    Have a great weekend and if you get time please pop by my blog here
    http://oldecuriosityshoppe.blogspot.co.uk/
    as i have been and continue to build a huge collection of freebies, I hope you may find something you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very appropriate that you were the one to receive the kit with this paper on it! It was simply meant to be.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...