Sunday, April 15, 2012

limited edition coming into the home stretch

I have made great progress on my limited edition sketchbook project which I only started 10 days ago. Now, there are no blank pages in it anymore! I will share what I have done since my last installment and be back later with the finishing touches on each page before sending off to the Art House Co-op before April 30. I've really enjoyed this!










Click for more details, click again if you see a + sign. Questions or comments welcome.



If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living.
 ~ Seneca

4 comments:

  1. These pages are so beautiful, Lenna. I enjoy looking at the sequence photos, watching how you layer each page, adding interest and colour.

    Love the "yeah"!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking oh so lovely, Lenna. And it's wonderful to see your smiling face peeking out at us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous book Lenna, and I just love that pic of you with your camera-now that's an expression of pure joy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...