Tuesday, April 3, 2012

guest designer for gauche alchemy


I'm excited to announce my position as Guest Designer for the month of April at Gauche Alchemy! Once a week starting on April 5, one of the projects I created during March will be showcased on their blog along with instructions from me. It sure was fun to visit the gauche blog today and see a photo of me in the side bar as their current "Alchemist in Residence". I also loved reading about the 'Showstoppers Kit' as I had such fun working with it. I hope you enjoy my designs at Gauche Alchemy. I will add some photos here to my own blog, after each project is released over there! As a tease, here's what I have been working with from the Showstoppers kit . . .






6 comments:

  1. Congrats !! I am not surprised you are brilliant !! Now i am off to check it out
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Saw your pic on the blog today! It's great to see you over with the Gauches. Looking forward to seeing what you create........

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Congratulations to you, Lenna, what fun this will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Lenna - really looking forward to your "projects" - I enjoyed seeing Jo's there - love being "connected" with you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those goodies look very tempting. Can't wait to see what you've made with it! I seem to be able to comment again now! Oh, the vagaries of Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...