Sunday, April 8, 2012

green paper collage challenge

Over at Green Paper Mary Green hosts a collage challenge every month. She provides 3 images from her extensive collection and you can make anything you like using at least a part of all 3 images. It is a fun, creative challenge and I try to participate whenever I can. For the April collage challenge I decided to make an ATC. I printed the images to fit on 1/4 of a page instead of a full 8 1/2 x 11" page. I think this size worked, what do you think? I used Adirondack Color Wash in lettuce, a brown watercolor crayon and a rubber stamp that has been in my collection for 20 years! Of course I cannot resist a little metallic marker!

click for more detail

This was fun, thank you Mary! 



6 comments:

  1. You've done a great job, Lenna, and I admire your ability to keep up with this challenge. I must get over my reluctance to use images of children, (vintage or otherwise) somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute ATC! I love how you made hats out of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Lenna! Love the colors.

    Happy Easter.
    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Lenna, another beautiful work of art from you. Thanks so much for playing again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ATC. And I love the "hats"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made me want to join in again. Maybe I will now I've finished my Sketchbook (phew!).

    Lovely ATC, greta colours and I particularly like the sentiment you've used with this, a perfect description of Spring.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...