Friday, April 27, 2012

A gauche instant book!

Here is the book I made with one piece of scrapbook paper and other supplies from the Gauche Alchemy Showstopper's Kit. This project was part of my Guest Designer gig for the month of April. It was really fun to have the kit to work with and besides that, I found it inspiring! You can find more step-by-step info in a post on the Gauche Alchemy blog.


















Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.
  ~ Corita Kent

7 comments:

  1. Goodness me! You are one SUPER TALENTED artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one page book is amazing. You managed to fit a lot of memorabilia in that little book. Well done. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous book! Thanks for such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED this mini book when I saw it on Gauche Alchemy :o) I have just sorted out some cardstock to make one of my own.

    It was such fun to have my friend Lenna as Guest Designer at Gauche, and I enjoyed seeing what you created with the Gauche supplies - Gauche but with a Lenna twist!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Lenna and I remember the method you used from our little book swap. You've made a beautiful example of another one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little book. I am inspired to make a little book for a new little baby. Thanks for the inspiration, Lenna.
    Hugs.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely lieel book. I watched the video and had a go on a piece of scrap A3 paper. My folding needs to improve but this idea would a an ideal project for my new Art Textiles course which I am starting at school in September.
    Thank you for sharing and I love your new banner and self portrait.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...