Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Creating a snapshot of the world in a day"

I read about this global project on blipfoto where most days, I share a photo of something from my day on my very own blip journal. This project is called aday.org ~ please go there for the full story. Blipfoto had me wanting to participate with the opening line in their blogpost: A global documentary project is aiming to create a crowdsourced snapshot of the world.
If you cannot see the short video I've embedded below about the project, please go here: http://youtu.be/t168HcRgfKQ. I hope you join me!





Les arbres sont la creation de la terre pour parler au ciel.
Trees are the earth's effort to speak to heaven.
  ~ Tagore.

4 comments:

  1. How cool! I had never heard of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, Lenna - and right up your street!! Looking forward to seeing what you photograph.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your invite to join, Lenna, but snap, by the time I received it I had already signed up myself! Such fun. Just hope I won't have too much trouble uploading the pics but I've firmly marked the date in my diary and will be ready with the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that makes me happy Frieda! I imagined you would have seen it via blip, but just in case not . . . I am looking forward and will mark my calendar right now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...