Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our walks at DeSoto Memorial

I took a few walks at my favorite place to walk this week, mostly with the dogs when they did not go to the boat shop with Steven. And I wanted to share some of the beautiful things we saw . . . .

I am lucky I have a zoom lens or I think the dogs would have 
scared this lovely great heron away! 
He was waiting for 2 nearby fisherman to throw him some fish!



I can never get enough of the trees there with Spanish moss.
My camera is drawn to taking various photographs of these trees.






The photo below, I played with layers in Photoshop . . .
You may be able to see the larger Starfish under the smaller one?


 my sweeties on one of the beautiful paths at DeSoto Memorial xo


Have a wonderful Sunday - I am off with my friend and student Ann Medlin Hall to 
dance and move at conscious movement in Sarasota - wheeeee! 


xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. wonderful photographs, I enjoyed everyone of them! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beautiful pictures here, Lenna, and it's clear to see why you love walking in this park so much! Have a great time, dancing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...