Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Surprise mail art!


Yesterday I received this arted-up index card in the mail from Sandra Skies Ludwig! It was a compete surprise and so welcome to find in my mailbox. Sandra was taking part in a month long challenge to send a piece of mail every day during the month of February; you can read more about it on her blog, Sandra's Vintage Heart. Click on the photo above for a more detailed view and to the read the fortunes on the card! 

The index card Sandra sent was one of her Index-Cards-A-Day (ICAD) from 2011. She closed her handwritten note by saying she wished all these fortunes for me . . . so sweet!!

Thank you, Sandra! xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Dear Lenna, You are most welcome! I'm glad you liked the card.

    It was a fun project--quite challenging (I guess that's why they're called challenges, LOL). But I finished! Yay!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome surprise to get in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those surprises in your mailbox -- such a great one too. Enjoy. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...