Thursday, February 16, 2012

our favorite holiday

more than christmas, birthdays, new years or even election day, Steven and I love valentine's day.

I stitched on a canvas leftover from a class
then collaged with various papers
and added eco hearts from ARTchix Studio.

 the finished piece - the words are from an ARTchix Studio sheet: perfect! 

 I added mail art even though this collage was hand delivered! 
I used an envelope I received in the Vintage Note Card Swap from 
Lynda Roddy Ozzauto to hold the collage, but added rubber stamps to personalize it.  


Steven was very excited to give me his gift - he etched these wine 
glasses secretly with moons & stars ;  ) amazing!
He had made 2 for us a few years ago and alas, they had both broken.
Click for details.


Steven made the card too . . . and then added his logo (and a price-ha!)


beautiful!!


loving wishes to you & yours -
lenna & steve



11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, you two are such sweet Valentines! Gorgeous gifts too,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenna, your Valentine canvas looks enchanting and the etched glasses are just lovely!
    I hope you both had a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    I'm your first Linky follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Lenna, such wonderful gifts you made each other- the glasses are so romantic and sweet a gift.I`m sure you had a wonderful day :)
    Hugs ,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenna - some how I think you had a more romantic VD then me - I got a monitor for my new laptop and a the same card my hubby gave me a couple of years back (but I did not tell him of coure - its the thought that counts LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh jewels, you made me giggle! It is definitely the thought that counts!!!

      Delete
  5. I love your heart collage and the etched glasses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet to see your wedding motif carried out again!! Your card (and his) are marvelous! Glad you two had such a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful glasses! That collage is stellar, love that stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful that you each created such loving gifts! Your heart collage is magnificent! I've tried etching and didn't have the patience - so I can appreciate what he did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lenna, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. How absolutely gorgeously romantic! Such great memories you are making. the glasses and card are incredibly beautiful .. and love the canvas card you stitched. Love to you both for a very long and a very happy happy life. hugs and love, Donna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...