Monday, January 30, 2012

'Vintage' for Tag Tuesday

The theme for the past week on Tag Tuesday has been Vintage! I am getting mine in at the very end of the last possible day, but that is okay! Let me walk you through how I did it. Click on any photo for a larger one.

I had a vintage looking postcard Tag I got from Lisa at Collage stuff -
I thought that would work well for this theme.

I glued the old dictionary page down and
inked the edges with distress ink - pumice stone 

I sprayed it with water to distress it some more!

This is what it looked like when dry.

I added the image of a woman, originally from ARTchix Studio
but is now printed onto watercolor paper.

To finish my tag, I added the lace and a small shell I found yesterday
while visiting a wonderful beach with my husband.

Go visit Tag Tuesday -there is tons of inspiration there!  Plus anyone can join in after emailing our hostess Carolyn. See how to join us in the sidebar once you get there : )



7 comments:

  1. I Love The End Result! Gorgeous Tag! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'vintage' tag is soft and dreamy and lovely. That's such a pretty shell too!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect combination of just the right elements. Love it. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I'm not replicating my comment but here it is:
    It's a lovely vintage tag and it's great to see how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry Frieda, I deleted the first one by mistake! So I am glad you wrote two!! thank you xox

      Delete
  5. Dear Lenna, it is so beautiful, I love romantic tags :)
    Here is so much to look at -and now when Mathilde is home with mom and dad again, I will come back, to see all the fantastic things you have been up to.
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag ... verry romantic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...