Tuesday, January 31, 2012

* Paper and Fabric beads *

There is plenty of room in this art swap I'm hosting on creative swaps, if you would like to join us! Please visit this post: New Swap - Paper & Fabric Beads for all the swap details. A slideshow of some of the beads I've made for the swap is below. You can view this very full screen by clicking on the arrows in the lower right corner after you hit 'play'.



These are so fun to make, I will definitely be trying some more.
Swap beads are due march 24 - Hope you can join us!


6 comments:

  1. It looks a fabulous swap, Lenna, and I'm sorely tempted, but I will just have to resist for once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Frieda and no worries -I know how busy you are!!

      Delete
  2. Love the beads you have made, Lenna. I'm going to miss this one as well .. a little too much on my plate at the moment. It will be a great fun swap! xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you donna, i will miss you too! But i do understand . . . ; ^ ) lenna

      Delete
  3. Hi Lenna, Beads look lovely and I know the swap will be loads of fun, but I too have to pass on this one. I'll be following along just to keep tabs on your progress. Hugs.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem beth and thanks for letting me know!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...