Thursday, January 26, 2012

New swap I'm hosting on Creative Swaps!

It took a bit of playing, learning and organizing behind the scenes . . . but now I'm finally ready. I've just announced a new swap you can join on my creative swaps blog -which is dedicated to the art exchanges I orchestrate between participants from around the world! It's so much fun. This time we are making and swapping Paper and Fabric Beads - just click on the link to read all the details! Included in the registration fee is a 14 page lesson I wrote on making rolled fabric and paper beads. Below are some of the beads I made and used in the step-by-step lesson. Hope you'll be joining us, the swap registration remains open until all spots are filled!










It will be great fun and easy to do with the lesson I have put together. 
Visit creative swaps for all the info! 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection! These beads look great, Lenna!
    Thanks for your kind visit and for posting my link on your sidebar! I've added a link to you on my blog as well!

    Enjoy the day!
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower,love your blog.......still reading and loving all I see!
    Hugs, Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...