Friday, December 23, 2011

greetings!

happy holidays and a peaceful new year 

our little tree 

my dad made the star with the sailboat
I hung it up high where I could see it (click for detail)

the red star is by Helga Strauss, owner of ARTchix Studio

the star directly above is by Claudia Rose and further up by Marla Rosenlieb

by my cousin, and with the beads by Chris Peden ; )



All of these stars were made for Steven and I, for our wedding in 2005. I love getting them out every year, reading them again and hanging them up. Blessings to you & yours! xo lenna


6 comments:

  1. What an enchanting tree, Leena .. all those beautiful stars made by those near and dear to you. How very special. Happy Christmas. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lenna beautiful gal! It looks lovely

    have a peaceful break and catchup with people, or gentle one as the case may be... and enjoy making art and doing great things too of course! Christmas eve here, getting ready but just low key this time I'm glad to say.
    New books to read and things to do, my sketchbook to keep on with too.

    thanks for a lovely blog and inspiration too

    have a lovely start to the new year everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Lenna gal! It looks lovely your tree nice to have a bit of him about up there...

    have a peaceful break and catchup with people, or gentle one as the case may be... and enjoy making art and doing great things too of course! Christmas eve here, getting ready but just low key this time I'm glad to say.
    New books to read and things to do, my sketchbook to keep on with too.

    thanks for a lovely blog and inspiration

    have a lovely start to the new year everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A tree filled with memories,Lenna, which makes it extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry everything to you!!!
    Blessings in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...