Friday, December 9, 2011

flickr photos = a milestone for me


Tonight I crossed the 10,000 mark on my flickr photo account, which means in 5 years time I have uploaded over 10,000 photos to this account on my art, life, love, moving, family, animals and more. Wow, I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud! Anyway, I wanted to announce this, so here I am. I obviously love to share my photos!


: ) lenna 

p.s. Thank you for your comments!!! Dave, aka Mr. Cachet asked me: How many posts to go with the 10,000 photos? Funny, I started this blog at the same time I started using flickr and I've written 855 posts here since Dec 2006. Thanks for your support!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lenna! Be PROUD. You are documenting your life ... how cool is that! I left my photographs behind - threw them out actually. I REGRET IT. You will spend many happy hours looking at those photos and they will hold such meaning for you. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet Lenna- CONGRATULATIONS and be proud, of having filled our lives with wonderful photoes -THANKYOU dear.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lenna, that's an amazing achievement. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to the next 10.000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's cool. I crossed the 30,000 page views marker yesterday, and thought that was pretty remarkable. How many posts to go with the 10,000 photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW is right. Thanks for sharing all of that inspiration. Hugs. bb

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - Lenna what did you do before digital cameras! What a milestone - I cannot even fathom what that would look like "hardcopy". J

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...