Wednesday, December 14, 2011

every single moment you are . . . .





. . . . writing the story of your life.

I just realized, watching this animoto video I made, that it was actually about healing. The art you see, the Nia/dance, the beach, the sun, water and shells, taking these photographs, my dogs and my family, especially my husband, have been my way to heal after the loss of my father. I am so grateful for all I have and I hope you enjoy the sand and sea.






*I suggest watching this in full screen by clicking in the bottom right corner!
If you cannot see the video here, use this link.

p.s. this is the first time I have ever tried using video clips and I think it worked well!
To view more of my videos, visit my YouTube channel.

: ) lenna

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful video, Lenna. and yes, it is about healing. You are doing it beautifully and giving yourself the gift of time. Aren't sand dollars the most exquisite miracles. They always just blow my mind to look at the perfection of it all. Thanks for sharing. Take gentle care of yourself. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna...thanks for sharing the video. I love sand dollars, and collect them while beachcombing.
    Wishing you and Steven a Merry Christmas. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...