Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rosie Mae's cheesy dream biscuits!

I was reading my friend Joanna's blog when she told us about making dog biscuits for her sweet pup Rosie Mae - yes, making them herself! In a comment, I mentioned to Joanna that I just might need that recipe, having two sweet pups of my own. Joanna sent it to me directly today! This recipe looked so easy I decided to try it out right away. The oven was on for dinner anyway . . . . and our dogs love treats.


I had given away all my cookie cutters when we moved to Florida (one less thing to move) and so instead, I decided to cut out square "biscuits" with a knife, after rolling the dough out. Steven would rather have small treats for the dogs anyway and so that worked out well. It was easy to do and the dogs love them! 


many thanks to Joanna : ) lenna 



4 comments:

  1. Oh my! How easily we forget. Used to cook for Rissie, my English Setter. I might just try these again for Habibi. I'm sure he would appreciate some home made goodness. xx donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie Mae and I are so glad they like them! Thy smell good don't they?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh they look great, i could use a recipe like that for my little dog Jojo :)
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look so contented and very well fed!
    Lucky dogs! But I'm not going to show this post to Rueben and Troi to stop them getting ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...