Friday, July 1, 2011

trying to art journal every day in july!

Well, I don't think this is finished yet, but i wanted to share what I have done so far. It's been a number of days since I've had time or made time to work in my art journal, so I have not had anything to share! It felt really good to get back to this project and I went ahead and committed to trying to work in my art journal every day by signing up here! Perhaps you will join me? You don't need a lot of supplies or time (10 mins a day is fine) and I find it really helps my creativity. Plus it just makes me feel good! I will show some steps of my progression below. Please leave a comment or email me if you have any questions.







won't you join us??

4 comments:

  1. This is a great spread Lenna! I love the birds. Have fun this July .. we will watch with great interest and enjoy your work. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages, Lenna. Love the birds on the lined paper.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la, Lenna, that combination of the fragile sticker and the scantily dressed lady made me laugh!! The pages together looks beautiful, love the bird background too. And of course the word bird led me back to that lady again. No idea if you had that in mind! No doubt a result of how my mind works. Your spread certainly made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Frieda, I put the fragile sticker there just for that reason -the woman looked fragile, and sometimes i feel that way too. (scantily clad or not!!) It was great you picked up on that because you got what I was trying to say immediately. And I did try to lead your focus to the woman with the bird on the left, i think that is what you mean. I am still working on this spread . . . .
    thanks so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...