Wednesday, June 1, 2011

art journal every day! yeah, in june too : )

Can't help it, I am hooked now. I worked on my latest spread of pages Tuesday afternoon, this morning for a bit - then later tonight I finished up. Never too long at one time. I find myself wanting to do this and wanting to come back. It has tapped something in me.

Here is what my Moleskine Journal looks like today:


Quite stuffed! 

i have a lovely slideshow with larger photos that I'd like to use to show you 
my newest spread and how I got there: visit my flickr account here.

any questions, let me know . . .

xo lenna


4 comments:

  1. I can see why you are hooked. Great job - your journal is looking fab. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your art journal looks swell, Lenna! Good to see you're joining in this month too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenna, it is looking soooo fat and wonderful- you worked a lot with your journal, and it prooves,dear.
    xox Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks splendid, Lenna, and I can also read in between the lines of your blog what a great time you're having with this. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...