Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amazing Mail ART from Kent, UK

I am in a small exchange (there are 6 of us) that grew out of a mail ART swap I hosted last year on my Creative Swaps blog . . . Sue Emmerson is hosting this exchange and it is such a delight! Today I received the last bit of Mail ART from our first round with a theme of "Where I Live". Everyone's envelopes have been outstanding. Joanna's envelope certainly lived up to all my expectations-she sent an amazing envelope! Click here to read on her blog how she created her mail art.
and the back - click for more details
WOW!!!
Joanna enclosed a letter that looked like a professional flyer about her town located in South East England. She described how her daughter gets a train to go to school and as silly as it sounds, all I could think about was Harry Potter going to Hogwarts!!! Forgive me, Joanna! Inside, I found postcards and brochures of things to do . . . 


I loved getting this mail art with all the goodies inside. Huge thanks to Joanna and to Sue for organizing, and also to Yvette, Linda and Laura for all your yummy mail art! I am so looking forward to our next theme of Birds, bees & Butterflies! My mailing date is June 20th!

2 comments:

  1. What would we do if we could not create! Amazing mail art, Lenna. I think it's absolutely fabulous to find wonderful items like this in our mail boxes. Just puts a smile on our faces. Can't wait to see the next round. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, it arrived safely!

    Hope's school is quite like Hogwarts actually, just without the magic wands!

    Looking forward to the next subject (and I'll start mine earlier this time......!).

    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...