Saturday, April 16, 2011

new york examiner.com article


Not too long ago I was contacted by Tess Elliot, a writer for the New York Examiner. While working on an article on printmaking and rubber stamping on fabric, she had found one of my fabric stamping tutorials online. She wrote to ask me if she could add a link to my tutorial in the article she was writing for the Examiner. I said sure!

Tess's article came out recently and although brief because she had to keep the word count down, it is well written and . . . it links to my tutorial, whooo whoo! You can read the article here.
: ^ ) lenna

7 comments:

  1. Oh that's a great article, congratulations to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see your hit count go through the roof with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lenna! That is wonderful.
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend in the land of summer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUUU congratulations Lenna, that`s great- and very much deserved, dear.
    I will go read the artickle, later, :)
    nice sunday to you.
    XO,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lenna. Your work is lovely and you should be recognised for it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Lenna, how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lenna, that's marvellous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...