Saturday, March 5, 2011

friends & birthdays

Garth, Lenna, Nora & Steven
Our friends Garth & Nora, whom we have known for 40 years, left this afternoon. We also had another friend visit us at the same time, a whitewater paddling buddy of Steven's, Steve Hill from CT. We had a full house and a fun time. The house is so quiet now! I woke up this morning to the soft sound of a guitar playing . . . .

It was Steve Hill!

We had a campfire last night . . . .



And today is my husband Steven's birthday! 


His one request -
I make him something! 
So I made him a little book out of 1 piece of paper.

There are more photos of today HERE -including the book!

I hope you had a good weekend
I'll catch up more soon!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi dear Lenna,
    congratulations with your husbond,
    the book looks wonderfull, and I can see you all had a great time.

    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lenna! It's fun to catch up with friends and enjoy time together! The campfire looks great - happy belated birthday to your Steven. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Steven! It was my DH's birthday this week, a sprightly 50! Like Steven, though a man with many responsibilities, he's really a boy with a youngster's enthusiasms and sense of humour (!).

    Looks like you had a lovely time with your friends.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lenna great idea with the wonderful book for you husbands birthday - congratulations with him.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...