Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Collage Stuff ~ February ATC swap

I recently found Lisa Busch's Collage Stuff through my friend Frieda, and was delighted to see Lisa offered monthly ATC swaps! Her swaps are organized through the Collage Stuff Yahoo Group. For February, the ATC swap theme was Pink & Green. Here's how I answered the challenge, using at least one item from Collage Stuff on each card.

I started with this background:


The background was mostly text paper Lisa sent me as a free gift with an order. This does not count as one of the items, but I wanted to use it anyway, knowing I had other Collage Stuff things in mind to add. The tan paper with the vine was a free image from one of Mary Green Challenges on Green Paper.

When creating my ATCs, I chose green Prima velvet leaves, pink German Scrap Border, Summer Flowers by Prima, Vintage UK Bus Tickets and assorted collage sheet images -all from Collage Stuff. Sequins too! Here they are, click for more detail.







I hope you enjoy. Maybe I will see you there for the next swap! 



5 comments:

  1. Lenna, these are wonderful ATCs! Love the backgrounds and, of course, the flowers! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog this evening. I am SOOOOO up for a little book swap! (Can we ever have enough little books? I THINK NOT!) Can't wait to see the announcement and join up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely ATCs Lenna. I've always found wonderful supplies at Collage Stuff. I didn't even realize they had ATC swaps...I'll have to go have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ATC's are very beautiful Lenna, want to tell you that I really enjoy your lessons on Artful Pages,I have so much fun working with my Altered Book,too dark to take photos now, here in Denmark it is evening.
    I will show some pages on my blog tomorrow.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you in your turn have inspired me with these gorgoues ATCs to join the Collage Stuff Yahoo group!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lenna, seems I have been away for so long- but being a grandma-don`t leave much time for blogging!
    Your ATC`s are wonderfull,-so lovely colors, and sweet romantic items.
    Hope you will have a lovely week-end,dear.
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...