Monday, January 3, 2011

combining art

I've joined Mary Green's Collage Club and today I got my first email with a lesson and images to use-yay! I am also working in my sketchbook project moleskine, working to finish it up and send it off to join the others on tour. So I combined the two projects and followed Mary's lesson while getting another spread done in my sketchbook.

I used images provided by Mary and worked hard to follow her directions!

Now my sketchbook looks like this:




The next time I write about this sketchbook . . . . 
It will be the last time before I mail it off !!

how exciting! 




3 comments:

  1. You're so quick off the mark, Lenna and you've done such a great job with Mary's first lesson! Your sketchbook looks so lovely and full now! Only one more page to go and I can't wait for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna wonderful new page to your sketchbook.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lenna - I love what you did with Mary's first lesson and your sketchbook overall - would be great to hold and just liesurely peruse - hope things have "warmed up" in your neck of the woods. J

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...