Tuesday, December 28, 2010

a little music

This features my nephew Dale Rothenberg on piano (he is 19) with his friend Matt Gold on guitar. My brother-in-law wrote me, "All of this music was made "on the fly." This is completely improvisational - so it has no name and it's unrehearsed, one take only."  Dale is attending Oberlin Conservatory and studying music; I think he wants to teach music. He is very talented as you will hear . . . His mom, my sister Kathy, is coming to visit on Thursday :  ^)

Listen!

I hope you enjoy! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what talent!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than talented! Incredible for any age, much less just 19. Great guitar, too. Best of luck to both young men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing. I've been pushing the re-play button all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this Lenna - Dale is amazingly talented and has a great future! thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...