Sunday, December 26, 2010

december 25

Yesterday afternoon we took a walk as usual . . . Can you believe it has been cold enough here that the leaves have turned color? In Florida?? Yes, it's true!


And even dropped . . .

I have been playing with Photoshop filters. This is about the only thing I have figured out how to do! Here is a photo of Steven and the pups yesterday afternoon, accentuated with "poster edges". I find this program fun to experiment with. Click on the photo for details -it's cool! And yes, even though it has been colder here, when the sun is out we can get away with just short sleeves, no sweater. Don't hate me too much! 


Asia was obviously tired from our walk. While we opened a few presents, she fell asleep on my crocs! 

My dad opening a gift from my sister : )) She will be here on Thursday! 

happy christmas afternoon . . . 

my mom  xoxo

my dad : )) 

merry christmas, happy new year!
xox


4 comments:

  1. Lovely to share your day with you and yours. Thanks and all the best for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos of family!! And the tired pup asleep on the shoes. Aren't our pets wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you all had a wonderful time together! Love the Crocs picture. One of my Xmas pressies were bright pink Crocs winter boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, even Florida is feeling slightly more Wintery this year. lol You have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...