Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Art Channel

My Artist Trading Card video (animoto) is featured today, 12/21/10 on The Art Channel blog! What a lovely surprise for me to find an email this morning, alerting me to this and making sure that it was okay the video was posted. It's wonderful! Visit 'The Art Channel' at the link above, it's very cool and interesting.

"Welcome to The Art Channel. The Art Channel is a project which aims to bring together a collection of online videos which showcase the work of artists, art educators and art program facilitators from around the world. Imagine if we had a TV channel which broadcast Art programs all day, every day. What difference might this make to the world we live in? Happy Viewing!"


Jan 2008 - Black and Gold 
from the Colour Groupies ATC exchange is featured
Direct link to the post with my video -enjoy! lenna

For a higher quality video, go to animoto where I created it ; ^ )

7 comments:

  1. Lenna,

    How absolutely COOL!!! Your ATC's, the video, and YOU ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that was extremely cool! Congrats on being featured. My only complaint is that they went too quickly - I wanted to study the cards longer. I didn't know the Art Channel existed, I added it to my reader. A little recognition is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lenna. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very cool, congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always knew you were star material!
    Very cool Lenna, congrat's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic, Lenna, lots of congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to be the featured artist! I enjoyed the video. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...