Wednesday, November 10, 2010

same -but different

Same idea, different woman on a different side of the street - an ATC made from the same vintage postcard.

 I took the same idea of using the local vintage street from the ATC I did yesterday and added a different shirtwaist gal from Mary Green's Collage Basics class. I find when I'm following Mary's instructions my composition tends towards more minimal -- but I think this difference is a good thing for me. She is stretching me to try things differently! With this ATC I tried to control my embelishing desires (!) and I am happy to say I like this final result better than the last. I can't always produce something I love! That is why I made myself share the ATC in the post below  : ^  ) lenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...