Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rosana's dream

This page in my small moleskin journal is in response to Mary Green's challenge on her blog: Green Paper. As you can see from her post, we needed to use at least part of all 3 images she provided.


I did this for fun and to see if I could meet the challenge! I just started a new online class with Mary, Collage Basics With Vintage Paper -12 lessons over 4 weeks. From the first lesson it already looks like it is going to be a fun challenge for me as well as a good structure for creating within. Thanks again, Mary!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely spread, Lenna. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Lenna - like the page to the left with the "blocks". New blog banner is very spiff to - you really are "creative"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy about the colors in these pages, the whole spread is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these groovy pages, Lenna! Super colours and I like how you've thought 'out of the box'.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very wonderful journal pages Lenna. It inspires me to shut this computer off and go make something!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...