Monday, November 8, 2010

Lesson 1 -size



Lesson 1 -size, originally uploaded by creativelenna.

I know this looks large, but it is an ATC for lesson 1 of Mary Green's Online course: Collage basics with Vintage Paper. This is the 3rd course I have taken with Mary this year so I obviously love her workshops! Always lots of inspiration, information, cool images, and talented fellow students. There are 3 lessons a week for 4 weeks, so you'll see lots more results from the course coming up. Collage Basics With Vintage Paper:
Click here to view more details

For this ATC I used a "frame" cut to 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" to help me size my background and main images. I did this because Mary suggested it! I had a frame lying around and never used it before, silly me! I found it quite helpful.... hope you enjoy, thanks as always for your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Love the look of this. Especially those corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATC - looks like you're enjoying Mary's new class already! Great idea about using a frame to help in the composition.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so quick off the mark, Lenna. Love the ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your blogs!!! And thanks for sharing your art on such a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job......

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...