Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i could not resist!

With all the art I have produced from online classes I've taken this year with Mary Green of Green Paper, I just could not resist creating yet another animoto video! I get such a kick out of putting them together and I think this is a great way to showcase photos of your art - or - family celebrations. Click on the brackets [  ] in the right corner for a nice full-size screen -hit the 'Esc' key to return when you are done. To learn more about making your own animoto videos go here.



I hope you enjoy this video and I want to thank Mary for all the inspiration she has given me this year. I have never created so much art with vintage papers before! For more info on her online classes, go here.


: ^ )   lenna 

8 comments:

  1. Lenna love your bird. The composition is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Mary both create fantastic artwork that is inspirational. I can't wait to watch your video....thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here via Mary - Like your MAIL ART!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lenna, this video is delightful! What a fun way to showcase your beautiful artwork. I adore the birds with the watercolor backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool, love those vintage papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lenna, I came over from Mary's blog. Your art work is beautiful and I love your blog. I am becoming a follower and I'll be back! Take care, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birds truly are wonderful, Lenna. Thanks for showing all your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lenna - this video is brilliant! It really does a fantastic job of showcasing all the beautiful art you've created. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...