Thursday, November 25, 2010

i am thankful

"People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have."
 -- Richard Carlson

i am very thankful for . . .

sharing Steven's passion for boats (as best i can!)

walks in the park with steven and the pups

the beauty of my surroundings

my dogs . . . chloe & asia xo

All the friends that I have known for quite some time . . . 

and some for not so very long! Our sharing, especially . . . 

the fun and laughter I still have with my mom & dad . . .

and my sister . . . even if we are not smiling here!

my dad . . . who is quite the jokester, making us laugh!
(and quite the fisherman!)

i am thankful for being able to spend time with my family

- my sons, Decklin Tisdale
1981

now with Tina-both coming to visit us soon! 

Dallas Chandler . . .
in 1990

now with Liz - to be married, October 2011!
and both coming to visit us in January : ^ ) 

i am so ever thankful for my art
without it, where would i be?!

and very thankful for my home and studio .  . . 

and most of all, for all the fun and love I share with my husband!!

wishing you and yours
a blessed thanksgiving 
i am thankful for you too - but you know that!!
xo lenna 



7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super post that actually brought tears to my eyes, I was so moved by the big love you have. Great photos. Your sons are 2 very handsome young men!

    Enjoy your day with your family.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post, Lenna. It's wonderful to be a part of your life and it's something I too am very thankful for! Have a gorgeous Thanksgiving together with your family! And I'll be raising a toast to you today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post, very inspiring & upbeat, I love it all!!!

    I am thankful that you are my friend too!!!

    Enjoy the rest of your holiday, I "yam" still stuffed from yesterday, why am I such a good cook lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Alex and I spent the afternoon at her boyfriend's family Thanksgiving-it was wonderful! We move my mom to Des Moines next week-will be easier to have her closer!!

    Love to you and Steve!!
    hugs chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I am so thankful for YOU, YOU, YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...