Monday, November 22, 2010

apple green and white

Here are my Color Groupies ATCs for November; the color combo is Apple & White -which I translated as "apple green" and white ; ^  ). Click on any photo or scan for more detail, as I take you through my process creating these ATCs.

My first step is always to gather things related to my theme to spark ideas.

I photographed the apple and printed it on both white paper and translucent vellum.

I chose the translucent velum print and stitched it to white fabric. 

What the back looks like . . . before I cut them apart!

The front of the finished Apple green and White ATCs.

The back

what fun! i love these challenges, they keep me sharp creatively!
thank you, frieda, debby, caryl and Tristan! 



9 comments:

  1. Lenna,

    So fresh and pretty these ATC's are. Your posts are wonderful mini-lessons... so generous you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green of that apple - it has to be the greenest apple I've ever seen! Thanks for taking us through the process - fab atc's.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great and I really appreciate how you take us through the process......

    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apple looks good enough to take a bite right out of it! Wonderful ATC's, Lenna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing in real, love this one Lenna.
    Hugs,
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lenna
    Fantastic images of the granny smith apple - looks good enough to eat!!
    I could almost manage that process, maybe one day I'll give it a go too!
    Please say some prayers for our 29 trapped miners - they are in their 5th day underground now - not good....
    take care
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very inspiring process, Lenna! I just love when you do what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Lenna, that is such a great idea. thaks for sharing how you create. Those ATC's are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photograph with the actual apple and the apple pictures is wonderful, Lenna. A picture of pictures!
    And of course I love adding one of these beautiful ATCs to my Color Groupies collection!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...