Saturday, October 23, 2010

dogs on a boat


"dogs on a boat" - Now this sounds almost scary, but it was actually fun. I think Asia & Chloe had a great time, and they got to sail to their favorite park to take their usual walk! This was my second time in the rebuilt sailboat name Starfish and I felt even more comfortable, despite our additional passengers. : ^ ) lots of photos in this set (click to view) as taking photos is another creative outlet of mine. Here are a few favorites:






thank you, steven, for sharing your passion - this sailing/motoring trip was a wonderful adventure! Now, I just can't help but add a link to one of our favorite videos . . . the censored version of 'I'm on a boat'!

5 comments:

  1. They look so darn cute - I like the second from the last one - so worldly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How, what delicious creatures. Wish I could hug them! (talking of the dogs, of course!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! They look so at home on the boat. What a wonderful day that must have been. Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous dogs! I love the 2nd photo in particular - what an (old) sea-dog, that's not Steven I'm talking about!

    Great photos, a great adventure.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone for your lovely, lovely comments. They made my day!
    xo lenna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...