Tuesday, September 14, 2010

it is happening

The bedroom & bath floors are being tiled at the new house (thanks to dave)  . . . the cabinets and counter in my new studio space are finished and in place (thank you, steven!!) . . . and my studio here in our rental house is completely packed up in boxes - it is really amazing! Yes, I admit, I still have the kitchen and our bedroom to pack, but c'mon, my studio is done? That is always the hardest part!
Asia at our rental home today while I was packing.
I think she knows something is up!
Steven installing cabinets for me in my studio space at the new house.  xoxoxo
I love this man! 
The living room was already tiled and now holds the supplies for the other rooms.
The orange walls will be painted before we move in on Monday, phew!
Tiles are mostly done in all the bedrooms . . . waiting for grout. 
Asia & Chloe: I brought one of their beds to the new house so they could be more comfy.
I also moved my sewing machine and various other odd-shaped things that do not pack well in boxes, over to the new house today. There are a ton of shelves in the garage!

That is my update. We are all doing well. And, it is so easy to go to my mom & dad's from our new house, I am totally in love with that too!

6 comments:

  1. Asia and Choie are so precious.......
    Wow what a great studio you are going to have....love all those cabinets...

    I wish you the best on your move and pray it will go smoothly.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lenna! It is so nice to have everything ready before you move in - your studio will be delightful with all of those cabinets! I can see that the dogs already feel at home. And, to be so close to your parents is a true blessing. I have updated your new address in my little book AGAIN - but I think this one will be there for much longer than some of the others were (LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fantastic Lenna, and what a great studio!! Your dogs are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house is looking so nice, I love that all the floors will be tiled, easy to clean & cool to boot!

    Those cabinets are so much better than a closet & look at all the lovely counter space you have!

    Your pups look happy in their bed & your kitchen looks wonderfully warm & homey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable they all are! That includes Steven! And you sound so wonderfully happy, it's such a pleasure to read! Not long now and I'm sure that the rest of the packing will go smoothly now that the studio is out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lenna,
    it all looks so great!Love your cabinets in the studio.
    Keep my fingers crossed for the move.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...