Thursday, August 26, 2010

a RAK for me

I had a lovely surprise in the mail today . . .
 it had been quite some time since I received a random act of kindness (RAK) sent right to my mailbox.


- a sweet friend whom I have known for a long time, Elaine Akers made me a mermaid ATC (artist trading card) and sent it to me along with some cool netting to play with! ThANk YOu, Elaine!! What a wonderful surprise and a lovely treat. I love the batik you used on the ATC.

Now back to my very large Alpha Stamps garden variety postcard swap -uploading scans. You'll find lots of new uploads (beautiful postcards, too) on the creative swaps blog soon -the deadline is Saturday. phew! 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet friend to send you the beautiful mermaid. Beautiful colours and lovely textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for surprises in the mailbox! what a sweet gift. loving your collages Lenna!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...