Friday, July 23, 2010

campari and orange ATCs

one for me, for my collection
I really have been quite busy lately and not feeling like posting much! The new blog header you see above shows something of what I have been busy with. That's me working on one of the techniques I'll be sharing in a pdf file of instructions for a soon to be announced 'technique swap' over on my
creative swaps blog
.

Today, I got into revamping the templates on both blogs, really as a break from writing these instructions. Doing that reminded me I have things to share! I've uploaded 3 new sets of lovely postcards and ATCs for the current swap over on the swaps blog, and on my personal blog I wanted to share at least one of the sets of ATCs I've made for the Colour Groupies recently. June's color combo was Campari & Orange, compliments of my dear friend, 
Frieda in Scotland!
She assures me it is a yummy drink, but I have not tried it, yet!! The color is beautiful and I do love it combined with orange. I created my ATCs out of fabric and added paper embellishments from
ARTchix Studio
.

for caryl hoobler 

for debby harriettha

for frieda oxenham 

I hope you all are well, and I will be back with more things soon! lenna young

7 comments:

  1. Love the sayings on your orange ATCs- made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lenna! These colors are LUSCIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new background is so lovely and the banner is perfect!!! The ATCs have summer all over them - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy visiting your blog. You change it up so often it never gets boring. Great new header ! I love messy fingers ! Received my AlphaStamps collage papers for the postcard swap. I'll be working on them this weekend.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Needless to say, I love my Campary and orange card!! And what a great new look for your blog. Would you believe I actually stood up and then turned my head almost upside down in order to read the text? Lovely to see how you get your hands dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these-hope all is well with you!! Love the new blog look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new background on your blog Lenna! the atc's are so cool-I love the inner child one. I still get giddy when I see a brand new box of crayons

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...