Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vintage GlueBook spread 6-22-10


I finally got back to my Vintage GlueBook pages! I did this spread in the same journal I started in the class I took, and then for fun I started working in a smaller 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" moleskin journal that my instructor Mary Green likes. It was really different! The original journal I was working in for the online class (which is shown here) is larger, 5" x 8". To see the work in the smaller journal, click here.

The small b+w photos are of me at around age 20, some 30 years ago!! I took photo booth pics of myself and xeroxed them (that is what you said in those days!) for an art class project. Can you imagine that I still have them around? They were in my Art class drawing pad for a long while until I moved them to one of my collage boxes where I obviously put them to use! : ) lenna young

4 comments:

  1. Interesting contrast of the soft rose/peach background and the black and white - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Lenna....so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice; I love the use of old photos to make it so personal. Wish I still had some from my younger days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Lenna, the spread and the lovely lady pictured!! Don't you just love the size of the Moleskine journals?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...