Wednesday, June 16, 2010

quick update!

We scooped up everyone at the airport just fine, even though there was some delay as Tampa is known as the lightning capital of the world! "The word "Tampa" may mean "sticks of fire " in the language of the Calusa, a Native American tribe that once lived south of today’s Tampa Bay. This might be a reference to the many lightning strikes that the area receives during the summer months." (from wikipedia)
- This delayed my sisters flight a bit. We found out as we were leaving that our offer on the house near my parents that we want to buy was accepted, hoooooray! Now there is paperwork (addendum) that needs to be looked over by an attorney and a title search, and all those kinds of things, but it looks good!! The closing is scheduled for a month from now and of course it won't be a done deal until then but I am feeling positive. Thank you for your prayers, wishes and good thoughts. I believe the positive vibes certainly helped! : ) lenna

4 comments:

  1. Yaaay!!! All your family together, and a new house!! Congrat's sweet Lenna, I know it will work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lenna! Such good news! I am sure you are looking forward to being able to settle in properly. Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah, hurray, wonderful news and I can't wait to see pictures. Now I just have to figure out how to uncross everything I had crossed! Enjoy the family visits and relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is that!!! I am so excited for you both & of course, I'm sure your parents are delighted as well. Can't wait to see your pix, I'm sure it's a lovely place & has the perfect space for your creative muse!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...