Monday, May 17, 2010

my AB came home -yay!



my AB came home -yay!, originally uploaded by creativelenna.
I was one of 10 participants in an Altered Book Round Robin starting last September, sending about once a month. In May of 2010, my book is home! Look how beautifully Susan Cervantez wrapped it up for me! The participants, who met on the ARTchix yahoo Group, sent their books around in a round robin fashion from one participant to the next until everyone had worked in all the books. It was hosted by Sallie Rodman, who I thank so much for inviting me! This was a great Round Robin.

If you click on the picture above, it will take you to my book and all of the pages that were done for me by the creative women who participated, wow! If you would like to see a slide show of these pages, go here: altered book RR: group pages.

Since this was a RR, I worked in each of the women's books that you see have worked in my book here and you can find those pages in the altered books album. All I can say is, was WHAT FUN to work in an altered book!

4 comments:

  1. I went by and saw the lovely slideshow!!!!
    It was a pleasure being part of this RR.
    I am going to be posting pics of mine later. Be sure and come by!
    Thanks for art in my book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lenna - what a wonderful altered book - the art is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you guys lokk like you all had a most lovely time putting your individual marks in each of the books, they all rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the pictures on Flickr. What a wonderful book. The pages are really gorgeous. Definitely worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...