Sunday, May 9, 2010

garden + flowers ATC Lotto



05.16 Lotto1, originally uploaded by creativelenna.
This ATC was made for the Garden & Flowers lotto on the flickr group: ARTchix Play Group! I used one of the "Floral beauties" cards from ARTchix Studio: 'Gussie' by Pam Barnes and added bits of a color copy of some yellow roses I had previously dried -it looks pretty real! I dabbed on bright blue Lumiere paint with a paint brush, added scraps of paper with pink flower petals and finished this 2.5" x 3.5" collage with a paper flower combined with a center of iridescent spheres -which are both from Alpha Stamps. It was a fun thing to do on mother's day beside spend some time with my momma! Here's how I finished the back as well . . .


: ) lenna in sunny florida

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful - love the copies of the dried rose petals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Lenna, this is stunning! Can't wait to get my ATC done for this lottery so I can have a chance to win this lovely...

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my new favorite art creation of yours, a real knock out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your ATCs the are so fab and full of depth. Like the way you did the back as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible Lenna! Another favorite to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so warm and summery, Lenna! And of course beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...