Saturday, May 1, 2010

Art I created in April - video

I love creating animoto videos with music and photos and so I have created a video of all the art (well, most of it!) that I created just during the month of April 2010 -it was way more than I thought! I did not want to embed the video so please click here to view -at animoto, on a larger screen. These videos are so cool! I recommend watching in HQ, which it should go to directly. The ATC pictured below is one featured in the video, along with many other ATCs, altered book pages, postcards and more, phew! -enjoy!

yours creatively, lenna young andrews - May 1, 2010

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic array of your beautiful work Lenna! thanks for the show!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...